- What is the Storm Station's battery composed of?
The Storm Station has an internal lead-acid battery and the flashlight has a NiCad battery.
- What is the run time of the Storm Station flashlight?
The Storm Station flashlight should run for about two hours on a full charge.
Your actual run-time may vary according to several different factors, such as battery age, air temperature, battery condition or temperature of the battery.
Please refer to the Use & Care Manual that came with your Storm Station for complete details on caring for and charging your Storm Station battery.
- How much does the Storm Station SS925 weigh?
The SS925 weighs 11 lbs. with the charger.
- When the Storm Station is plugged into the wall and I am listening to the radio, is the power coming from the house current, or is it depleting the battery?
The unit would be running off the internal battery when plugged into the wall, while playing the radio. The AC adaptor is used only for charging the internal battery.
- What kind of run-time can I expect from the SS925 given different applications?
These estimates may vary according to actual use and conditions Storm Station is subjected to.
- Does the SS925 use same technology for weather reporting?
No. The Storm Station uses reporting from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- What can I plug into the Inverter Outlet on the SS925?
You can plug in anything into the Storm Station that is less than 25 watts such as a clock, for example. For output power greater than 20 watts, the inverter may deliver power to the appliance but for a shorter duration (about 15 minutes). It is recommended that this unit not be used for large appliciances such as a toaster oven, microwave, etc.
- What is the room light's power on the SS925 and how long does it run?
The Storm Station SS925's room light provides 12V, 0.4 Amp of power and runs for about 10 hours on a fully charged battery.
If you have other questions about your Vector product, please contact Baccus Global LLC through one of the following:
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. (Eastern), Monday through Friday.
- Telephone: 1-877-571-2391
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (561) 361-4228
- Website: baccusglobal.com
- Mail: Baccus Global LLC
595 S Federal Hwy Ste 210
Boca Raton, FL 33432