If your battery is not charging and the charger is rapid flashing and the battery is warm, it may be too hot- particularly after heavy or continued use. If so, please allow the battery to cool, then reinsert the battery on charger to try charging again. If this still does not work, please call Black & Decker Customer Service at 800-544-6986 during eastern business hours. US and Canada.
Articles in this section
- What is the life expectancy of the 18 volt Outdoor product batteries?
- What does OPE in my 20V battery mean?
- BSV2020P Replacement battery
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L32?
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L?
- CHV1410L Replacement battery
- CHV1410L Wall mount
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?