If your battery is not charging and the charger is rapid flashing and the battery is warm, it may be too hot- particularly after heavy or continued use. If so, please allow the battery to cool, then reinsert the battery on charger to try charging again. If this still does not work, please call Black & Decker Customer Service at 800-544-6986 during eastern business hours. US and Canada.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?
- If my battery is not charging , what can I try?
- What are specifications for the LCS20 charger?
- Are there any special precautions for traveling with NICAD, Lithium or Nickel Metal Hydride batteries overseas?
- What is the difference in battery life between Black and Decker Lithium Ion batteries and Ni-Cad batteries?
- How do I test the battery to determine if there is a bad cell?
- How should I store my Black and Decker® lithium batteries for the winter?
- What is the difference between HPB18 and HPB18-OPE?