The ScumBuster outer coating (santoprene) is designed to handle most household chemicals and cleansers. Household cleaning agents should not damage your ScumBuster scrubber. Always follow the manufacturer's recommendations when using chemical cleaners such as sprays, foams, rub-on gels, liquid detergents and bleach solutions. Choose non-abrasive all-purpose cleaners for fiberglass, plastic, glass, ceramic surfaces and brass, gold, or chrome fixtures. If you have a question with regard to a specific cleaning agent or chemical, please feel free to call us at 800-544-6986. Additionally, you can submit your specific question through our on-line customer service, by contacting us at http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_SubmitCase?brand=Black_Decker.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get replacement filters for vacuum?
- Can the ScumBuster be submerged in salt water or fresh water?
- Is there a time limit or depth limit to the submersion of the S600 and S700 ScumBusters?
- Will cleaning chemicals damage the ScumBuster scrubber? Which cleansers are safe to use?
- What is the life of one scrub pad for the ScumBuster scrubber?
- What is the run time on the Black and Decker Scumbuster S700E?
- Is there Latex in the soft grip on the ScumBuster?
- How long does it take to charge the batteries in a DustBuster or Scum Buster?
- How do I remove a ScumBuster attachment?
- What is the Torque rate for the S700/S700E ScumBuster?