Follow the instructions listed below to attach the chuck key to the chuck key holder. Place the chuck key holder on a flatsurface andlay the cord of the drill on top of theholder and loop the holder around the cord. Push the double-hole end of the holder through the slot in the other end of the holder. Draw the loop tight around the cord. Push the ends of the chuck key handle through the two holes in the end of the holder. For step by step instructions with pictures, download the attached pdf file.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?