The blinking green light indicates your unit is fully charged.
Articles in this section
- Is my BB7B safe for use with my hybrid car?
- What do the specifications refer to regarding Instant and Starting AMPS?
- What is OBD II?
- Is there any information you can provide on custom installation of inverters?
- Can I use the BB7B Battery Booster on my vehicle with a reversed battery?
- What types of batteries can be charged on an automotive battery charger?
- What should I do if my vehicle encountered a power failure, but the maintainer no longer works in keeping my battery maintained and fully-functioning?
- My car was manufactured prior to 1996; will the Smart Scan work?
- What does the fault code on my battery charger mean?
- The manual on my automotive battery charger refers to using a 24" wire to attach the battery to the charger. Why? How should this be done?