The Bullet bits can be sharpened but not in a sharpening device like the Drill Doctor. It must be done manually with a bench grinder but the person sharpening will never achieve the same geometry as a factory fresh bit. Therefore the performance will be reduced after sharpening.
Articles in this section
- What is the life expectancy of the 18 volt Outdoor product batteries?
- What does OPE in my 20V battery mean?
- BSV2020P Replacement battery
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L32?
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L?
- CHV1410L Replacement battery
- CHV1410L Wall mount
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?