Thank you for your interest in recycling! At Stanley Black and Decker we have partnered with Call2Recycle to encourage stewardship of resources. If you go to this link , you will find their easy to use recycle locator. Once there, select your region, USA or Canada, and then enter your zip or postal code. If you have any questions regarding Call2Recycle and their program, call customer service at 1.877.723.1297
Articles in this section
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- Can the 24 volt outdoor product battery HPNB24 be used in the 24 volt power tools?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?
- If my battery is not charging , what can I try?
- What are specifications for the LCS20 charger?
- Are there any special precautions for traveling with NICAD, Lithium or Nickel Metal Hydride batteries overseas?
- What is the difference in battery life between Black and Decker Lithium Ion batteries and Ni-Cad batteries?
- How do I test the battery to determine if there is a bad cell?
- How should I store my Black and Decker® lithium batteries for the winter?