At the lowest height position the unit measures 15.5" from the ground. At the tallest height position the unit measures 30.75" from the ground.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?
- If my battery is not charging , what can I try?
- What are specifications for the LCS20 charger?
- Are there any special precautions for traveling with NICAD, Lithium or Nickel Metal Hydride batteries overseas?
- What is the difference in battery life between Black and Decker Lithium Ion batteries and Ni-Cad batteries?
- How do I test the battery to determine if there is a bad cell?
- How should I store my Black and Decker® lithium batteries for the winter?
- What is the difference between HPB18 and HPB18-OPE?