The CMM1200 Lawn Mower contains a sealed lead acid battery and this battery will lose about 5% of its capacity every year; more if the battery is not being charged after every use. A reduction in run time such as this s normal for all sealed lead acid batteries. If the run time does not allow you to complete your mowing, you will need to charge the mower more often or replace the battery. If the run time is only a few minutes, check the charger to make sure that it is working. If the charger is working correctly, you will need to get the unit into a service center to have it repaired or replaced. For information on locating your nearest service center, please click here.
Articles in this section
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- What is the difference between the Black & Decker Comfort Grip and Pivot Control lawn mowers?
- How long does it take to charge my cordless lawn mower?
- Is it normal to see sparking or flashes of light in the motor housing on the MM1800 Lawn Mower?
- To which side are the grass clippings discharged when using the side discharge chute on the CM1836 or CM1936 cordless mulching mower?
- Is it normal for the charger lights to blink on the CM1836/CM1936 lawn mowers?
- Why is the grass not going into the bag on my lawn mower?
- How much does my lawn mower weigh?
- What are the decibel levels of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?
- What are the decibel ratings of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?