With lifestyles becoming more eco-friendly, we know that our customers are looking for more sustainable solutions for their home. BLACK+DECKER® is committed to building a more sustainable future, and the introduction of the reviva™ range is a major step in this journey.
Articles in this section
- What is Tritan™ Renew?
- Do tools made from recycled materials perform as well as existing products?
- How is the recycled content certified?
- Can the tools be recycled themselves once they are no longer needed?
- Can the batteries also be recycled?
- What is the packaging made from?
- What are BLACK+DECKER®’s sustainability goals?
- What is Stanley Black & Decker’s Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) strategy?
- Are the tools as strong and durable as their ‘non-recycled’ equivalents?
- Why have you introduced a range of recycled tools?
Please sign in to leave a comment.