To wind new line on a dual line spool please follow the steps below
- Unplug the string trimmer.
- Remove the empty spool from the spool housing.
- Keep the tabs depressed and remove the spool cover from the housing
- Remove the empty spool from the spool cover.
- Remove any remaining cutting line from the spool.
- First wind new line onto the uppermost part of the spool.
- Feed 2 cm of cutting line into one of the slots in the upper section of the spool.
- Wind the cutting line onto the spool in the direction of the arrow. Make sure to wind the line on neatly and in layers. Do not criss-cross.
- When the wound cutting line reaches the recesses, cut the line.
- Temporarily park the line in the slots on one side of the spool.
- Repeat the above procedure for the second cutting line on the lower section of the spool. Park the line in the unused slots.
- Proceed as described above to fit the spool on the tool.
Do not forget to release the cutting line from the parking slots.
Warning! Only use the appropriate type of Black + Decker cutting line. Ensure that cutting line is present in both sections of the spool.
Please sign in to leave a comment.