BLACK+DECKER's automotive products such as 12 volt automotive, work lights, spotlights, Vector product, and jump starters are supported in a partner division. For questions or concerns please contact them at (877)-571-2391 or at Customerservice@baccusllc.com for further assistance
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER automotive product?
- Is my BB7B safe for use with my hybrid car?
- Is there any information you can provide on custom installation of inverters?
- What does the fault code on my battery charger mean?
- Why is there a mini-USB port on my Smart Scan?
- What is the definition of Cold-Cranking Amps?
- Does the AD925 read all possible diagnostic codes?
- Why is OBD II important?
- What does the blinking green charging light on my jump starter, radio or spotlight indicate?
- Why don't my clamps exhibit any power when my jump starter is completely charged and I touch the clamps together?