Where possible the re-chargeable battery should be removed from your tool, this is to prevent accidental damage should the product be inadvertently turned on. As with all tools care must be taken to prevent unauthorized use, especially by children.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my model number?
- Should I leave the battery in the tool when I have finished working with it?
- Should I store my batteries fully charged or discharged?
- Can I use Black+Decker tools for professional use?
- How can I identify carbon brushes life?
- What is the average length of brush life?
- Where can I get a drawing and parts list for my tool?