This discoloration of the plastic is normal, over time the white material discolors from the normal heat produced by the transformer. This is only an aesthetic issue and is not an indication of overheating or of a problem with the charger.
Articles in this section
- Do Black and Decker batteries have a lifetime?
- What does OPE in my 20V battery mean?
- BSV2020P Replacement battery
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L32?
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L?
- CHV1410L Replacement battery
- CHV1410L Wall mount
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?
Please sign in to leave a comment.