The arbor of the trim saw attachment is 15mm. From the manual: BLADE SELECTION Your circular saw is designed for use with 3-3/8 inch (86 mm) diameter blades that have a 15 mm diameter bore. Blades must be rated for 3000 RPM operation (or higher). NOTE: This saw is designed to cut wood and plastic. Do not use masonry or metal cutting blades. DO NOT use any abrasive wheels.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?