Before first use, the battery must be charged for at least 24 hours. When the charge is complete, the LED will turn off.
Articles in this section
- My Black and Decker Vac's suction isn't that great. What can I do?
- HHVK515JP07, HLVA325JP07 general information.
- What is the expected run time on a fully charged CHV1410L?
- Is there a wall mount available for the CWV9610 Dustbuster?
- How long does it take to fully charge the CHV1410L?
- The BDH2000PL, how long should the initial charge be?
- Why does the charge light on my Black and Decker® Dustbuster or Hand Vac go out?
- How can I get a filter for the CHV1410L DustBuster?
- What is the filter number for my Dustbuster and where can I purchase them?
- Is there a manual available for the PHV1810QVC?