Before first use, the battery must be charged for at least 24 hours. When the charge is complete the LED will turn off
Articles in this section
- What is the expected run time on a fully charger CHV1410L?
- Is there a wall mount available for the CWV9610 Dust Buster?
- How long does it take to fully charge the CHV1410L?
- The BDH2000PL,how long should the initial charge be?
- Why does the charge light on my Black and Decker® Dustbuster or Hand Vac go out?
- How can I get a filter for the CHV1410L DustBuster?
- What is the filter number for my Dustbuster and where can I purchase them?
- Is there a manual available for the PHV1810QVC?
- What is the noise level rating for the PHV1810 vacuum?
- How do I clean the floorhead brush on the BDH1620FLFH or the BDH2020FLFH Flex Vac?