If your battery is not charging and the charger is rapid flashing and the battery is warm, it may be too hot- particularly after heavy or continued use. If so, please allow the battery to cool, then reinsert the battery on charger to try charging again. If this still does not work, please call Black & Decker Customer Service at 800-544-6986 during eastern business hours. US and Canada.
Articles in this section
- Do Black and Decker batteries have a lifetime?
- What does OPE in my 20V battery mean?
- BSV2020P Replacement battery
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L32?
- Where can I get parts for my CHV1410L?
- CHV1410L Replacement battery
- CHV1410L Wall mount
- How do I use a screwfinder?
- Is my jack plug charger interchangeable between products?
- The white plastic on the charging adapter has developed brown spots, is this normal?
I do not know what the age of this cordless drill/driver kit is. I received it as a gift and do not have a receipt. It has never been used. The model # is CD1800SKA. I tried to charge the unit overnight (10 hours) but it had no charge in the morning. I talked to Peter Padilla who was very kind and knowledgeable on 1/25/21. He told me to give about as much data as I could. I can take the drill, charger, case, etc. to any dealer in the area if that is your recommendation. In the instruction manual, under important charging notes, #7 states, When the battery is inserted into the charger, the amber "Charging Indicator" light will come on indicating that there is contact between the battery and the charger. The light will stay on as long as the battery is in the charger ad the charger is plugged into a working outlet. I checked the outlet before into the cord and it is a good outlet. I and 3 other people looked for a "charging indicator" light but none of us could find one. Thank you for your assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.