You may not have an inverter that is powerful enough to power your laptop. Not all laptops require the same amount of current to operate.To verify the wattage needed to operate a laptop, you would look at the power transformer's input, to find this out,you would multiply the volts times the amps. This will give you the wattage needed to power the laptop. The other thing to consider is that a vehicle's DC outlet will normally put out anywhere from 100 to 150 watts based on the vehicle's wiring. This means that if the laptop requires 200 watts, our pocket power inverters would not work. If you have a larger inverter that also has the DC power cord, it would need to be wired directly to the battery as the DC outlet would not be able to provide the full amount of wattage. For assistance with any of our Vector Automotive Products please contact Baccus Global LLC through one of the following: Telephone: 1-877-571-2391 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (561) 361-4228 Website: baccusglobal.com Mail: Baccus Global LLC 595 S Federal Hwy Ste 210 Boca Raton, FL 33432
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?