The saw uses the Oregon 90SG chain at 3/8 in. Pitch and 0.043 gauge. The chain part number is: 623382-00. To order this channel, click here. You should use a 5/32 in. (0.4 cm) file to sharpen the chain at 30 °.
Articles in this section
- Rip Fence for BDEJS600C and BDEJS300C Jig Saw
- Is the table top on my table saw subject to rust?
- What is the thread size of the screw on the miter handle for the 7715 miter saw?
- How often should chain saws be oiled?
- BDCMTTS Arbor Size-What is the arbor size of the Matrix Trim Saw Attachment
- Is there a case available for my LP1000 Alligator Lopper?
- What kind of blades fit my Black and Decker jig saw?
- Why does my blade hit the kerf plate?
- What is the difference between a sidewinder and worm drive circular saw?
- What is the capacity of the oil reservoir on the cordless chain saw?