The decibel level of these mowers is 75 dB for the operator's position when tested in accordance with the applicable UL standard. If compared, gasoline mowers with similar performance have a noise level about twice as high as electric mowers.
Articles in this section
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- What is the difference between the Black & Decker Comfort Grip and Pivot Control lawn mowers?
- How long does it take to charge my cordless lawn mower?
- What are the MM1800 height settings?
- Is it normal to see sparking or flashes of light in the motor housing on the MM1800 Lawn Mower?
- Why are the charging LEDs on my CMM1200 mower not working?
- How do I attach the side discharge chute on an MM875 lawn mower?
- To which side are the grass clippings discharged when using the side discharge chute on the CM1836 or CM1936 cordless mulching mower?
- Is it normal for the charger lights to blink on the CM1836/CM1936 lawn mowers?
- Why is the grass not going into the bag on my lawn mower?