It is unlikely that the Power Monitor will exactly match your bill.This product is intended to help you understand the cost of power as you use it, and to estimate your effectiveness as you learn to be more efficient in your energy use. Some sources of error include: Not having the current rate programmed into the Display.For example, some utilities charge different rates in winter and summer.Some utilities change their rates every month. Not including taxes and fees when you calculate the rates to enter into the display. For example, fixed fees and surcharges cannotbe programmed into the display. Not knowing the exact time and date when the billing period starts, so you can reset the accumulated total. For more information on Black & Decker's line of energy saving prodcuts. Please Click Here
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?