For our Lithium CEC chargers (California Energy Commission), when in maintenance mode, the light will go on and off based on when the battery is charging. See below for clarification. Normal Charge 9 hours----this stage the LED indicator light, Rest 15 hours----this stage no LED light , this current shut off to pass CEC . Below is the maintenance: Then 1 hour charge---this stage LED light Then 1 hour no charging---this stage no LED light Then 1hr on/1hr off , 1hr on /1hr off,? For our Nicad Chargers, the procedure is as follows: Normal Charge 9 hours----this stage the LED indicator light, Rest 15 hours----this stage no LED light , this current shut off to pass CEC Maintenance Mode: 1 sec LED light on, 9 secs LED light off When then used for any length of time and placed back on the charger, the timer is reset to the original 9 hr normal charge. We began using these chargers in November 2014 throughout North America. Please note! Some models do not have a charge indicator LED but the procedure is the same. To tell if unit is charging, the charger will become warm to the touch when in charge mode.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?