We test to average torque for our drill/drivers, not "max" torque to ensure consistency. Testing to this standard give us 239 inch lbs for the BCD702 drill/driver.
Articles in this section
- What is B&D AUTOSENSE?
- What information is available regarding BLACK+DECKER's BDGL1200 LaserDrive drill?
- What is the torque on the BLACK & DECKER BCD702 Drill/Driver?
- How do I use a chuck key?
- How do I attach the chuck key to the chuck key holder?
- How do I remove the chuck on my drill?
- What type of bit does the 5042-09 hammer drill take?
- Is there a keyed chuck for the B&D 3/8" corded\cordless drills?
- How does the CD18SR unit fit properly into the kit box?
- What is a hammer drill?