For model numbers BV1000, BV1500, BV2000, and BV3000, the problem is most likely due to the misalignment of the vacuum tubes. The steps below will guide you on how to properly align the vacuum tubes. You may also refer to your instruction manual. Before starting, unplug your unit. Step 1: Carefully align the Interlock Notch in the vacuum tube such that it clears the Interlock Switch Step 2: Put the tube down so that it engages the bayonet fitting at the bottom of the tube with the receptacle in the motor housing assembly. Step 3: Turn the vacuum tube firmly to the right until it locks into place. If the Interlock Switch is not fully depressed, the unit will not run. If you are using the unit as a blower, the screen or guard must be properly installed in place of the vacuum tubes.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?