HPB18 is the recommended battery for 18 volt Black and Decker slide battery pack power tools. HPB18-OPE is the recommended battery for 18 volt Black and Decker slide battery pack outdoor products. OPE stands for Outdoor Power Equipment. The HPB18 is 1.3 Ah and the HPB18-OPE is 1.5 Ah. HPB18 is recommended as the replacement for FireStorm 18 volt slide pack power tools. In plain English the OPE version has slightly longer run time. They are compatible with one another and interchangable.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?