Our Battery Chargers will charge all types of 12 Volt lead acid batteries, including WET, GEL, & AGM. This would include Automotive, Marine, and Deep Cycle batteries. For batteries less then 20 Amp/hour rated, check with the battery distributor or manufacturer to see if a 2 Amp/hour charge rate is too much (for example, motorcycle, powersport, golf cart, wheel chair batteries etc).
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER automotive product?
- Is my BB7B safe for use with my hybrid car?
- What do the specifications refer to regarding Instant and Starting AMPS?
- What is OBD II?
- Where can I purchase parts for my Vector products?
- Is there any information you can provide on custom installation of inverters?
- Can I use the BB7B Battery Booster on my vehicle with a reversed battery?
- What can I do if the positive or negative clamp on my battery charger or jump starter is broken?
- How do I get parts or warranty service on my Black & Decker Automotive or Vector Product?
- What types of batteries can be charged on an automotive battery charger?