The inline fuse and fuse block are not mandatory, but recommended, and inexpensive way to protect your inverter. They protect the inverter and what is plugged into it, from lightning to battery failure. These are recommended for all hard-wired inverters. They are available from many electrical suppliers.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- When the Storm Station is plugged into the wall and I am listening to the radio, is the power coming from the house current, or is it depleting the battery?
- Why won't my pocket power inverter run my laptop?
- Why doesn't the fan start when I turn on my inverter?
- Where can I purchase an inverter that is 1000 Watts or higher?
- Where can I purchase replacement connector lugs for my inverter?
- Why won't my multi-speed tool run on my inverter?
- What lights should I expect to see indicating my Black & Decker-branded Vector jump starter is charged?
- How many watts can my Black & Decker/Vector power inverter handle while plugged into my vehicle's cigarette lighter or 12 volt power point?
- Will my inverter operate from a freestanding battery?