You should connect the battery charger to your vehicle, and turn both on. Subsequently, press the "Alternator Check" button, and you should get a reading.
Articles in this section
- Where is my OBD II Port?
- What steps must I complete to use the "Alternator Check" feature with my battery charger?
- What does the "DES" designation on my battery charger indicate?
- Will BLACK + DECKER's BB7B Simple Start damage my vehicle's internal computer system during usage?
- Will the battery charger's alternator check feature work with a 12VDC Generator?
- What is the minimum battery voltage required to charge my battery?
- How can I turn off the check engine light?
- What does the LED Indicator on my Control Panel mean?
- What does it mean when the display on my automotive battery charger reads "888"?
- How does my maintenance charger work?