Unfortunately without examining your inflator we cannot be certain as to why you are having a problem. You would need to take or send your unit in for service.
Articles in this section
- My inflator will run but there's no pressure, what could be the problem?
- What is the accuracy rating of the pressure gauge on the ASI300 Inflator?
- What is the maximum pressure of the Black and Decker BDINF20C 20V MAX Inflator?
- Can Black & Decker inflators be used on a tire with a Presta Valve?
- What steps can be taken if the chuck on my air compressor/inflator is difficult to fit over my tire valve?
Please sign in to leave a comment.