The Alligator Lopper chain is a 6" low kickback chain that meets the ANSI B175.1 requirements when tested with the Alligator Lopper. We recommend customers use the Black + Decker RC600 to replace their chain. Canadian customers can use part number RC600-CA. Black + Decker does not recommend sharpening the chain for the Alligator Lopper. The service part number for the chain is: N694245. To place an order for the chain, please click here.
Articles in this section
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- What is the difference between the Black & Decker Comfort Grip and Pivot Control lawn mowers?
- How long does it take to charge my cordless lawn mower?
- Is it normal to see sparking or flashes of light in the motor housing on the MM1800 Lawn Mower?
- To which side are the grass clippings discharged when using the side discharge chute on the CM1836 or CM1936 cordless mulching mower?
- Is it normal for the charger lights to blink on the CM1836/CM1936 lawn mowers?
- Why is the grass not going into the bag on my lawn mower?
- How much does my lawn mower weight?
- What are the decibel levels of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?
- What are the decibel ratings of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?