Black + Decker tools are available at most leading hardware dealers, building supply outlets, home centers, mass merchant retail stores, and Black +Decker Factory Service Centers. The service centers can be found on our website at Service Center Locator . In the United States, you can order parts by calling Black + Decker's Mail Order group toll-free at 1-888-678-7278. The Mail Order Department is available ,Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:50 p.m., Eastern time. Please contact them for pricing and availability.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER under cabinet LED lighting product?
- Who can I contact for support with BLACK+DECKER compact appliance?
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER kids toy?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Can the Plant Smart Software be used on an IPad or other mobile devices?
- What is the PSI on the BDPH400 paint sprayer?
- Instruction Manual for 14.4 volt Cordless Garden Sprayer.
- What is the contact information for the Black & Decker office in New Zealand?
- How can I obtain more information on the DRIP plan or a DRIP enrollment form?