Charge times vary based on the charger you are using. Charge times for various chargers are as follows: T he basic charger, FS18C, takes 8 hours to charge a depleted 18v battery to full charge The FSMVC fast charger charges a depleted 18v battery back to full charge in about 2 hours The FS240FC charges a depleted 18v battery back to full charge in about 1 hour Charge times are approximate and may vary based on thecondition of the battery, theenvironment the battery is being charged in, and the age of the battery.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?