The product you are referring to is manufactured by the Keter Company. Keter is licensed to use the Black & Decker brand name for some of their products. Please contact Keter Customer Service for assistance on any Keter product carrying the Black & Decker name such as the Black & Decker Storage Building, SpaceRite Cabinets, or the Workmate series of storage containers. Keter Customer Service will assist you with issues such as missing parts, missing literature, and accessory items. You can reach Keter Customer Service by calling: Phone: 1-888-374-4262, ext. 35, Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.EST. For information on storage Cabines sold at Lowes Hardware stores, please contact US Leisure (a division of the Keter Company) at 1-877-638-7056 for assitance.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?