The new Black & Decker lawn mower blades with the roundarbor holecan be used on the older lawn mowers that have the odd shaped arbor hole. In order to use these newer blades you will need to purchase new washers to go on either side of the blade. The part numbers for the new washers are as follows: 680812-00 241381-01 You can purchase these parts by calling our parts department at 888 678 7278, by visiting our parts website Servicenet.BlackandDecker.com , or by contacti ng your local service center.To locate a service center, please click here.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?