We do not recommend changing the size of the wheels on a lawn mower due to safety concerns. Our mowers are designed and approved for safe operation only with the specified parts. Increasing the size (diameter) of your lawn mower's wheels may allow objects to be more easily ejected from the sides or rear of the mower. Therefore, alterations to the mower may make the mower unsafe and may void the warranty.
Articles in this section
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- What is the difference between the Black & Decker Comfort Grip and Pivot Control lawn mowers?
- How long does it take to charge my cordless lawn mower?
- Is it normal to see sparking or flashes of light in the motor housing on the MM1800 Lawn Mower?
- To which side are the grass clippings discharged when using the side discharge chute on the CM1836 or CM1936 cordless mulching mower?
- Is it normal for the charger lights to blink on the CM1836/CM1936 lawn mowers?
- Why is the grass not going into the bag on my lawn mower?
- How much does my lawn mower weight?
- What are the decibel levels of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?
- What are the decibel ratings of the CM1936 and CM1836 lawn mowers?