If the mower is not charging, please check to make surethe charger is working. To do this you will need to use a digital voltage meter to verifythe charger is putting out 26-28 volts of power. If you do not have a voltage meter or you do not know how to test the charger with a voltage meter,please contact your nearest service center for assistance. For information on locating your nearest service center, please click here . If youchecked the charger with a voltage meter and the charger is not workingyou will need to have the charger replaced. To have the charger replacedyou will need to contact your nearest service center. For information on locating your nearest service center, please click here . If, after checking, the chargeris workingyou will need to get the mower intoa service center to have itrepaired or replaced. For information on locating your nearest service center, please click here .
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?