Black + Decker's laser levels are not intended for outdoor usage.
Articles in this section
- Can the Plant Smart PCS10 be used in countries other than the United States?
- What is the major difference between the Airless Paint Sprayers and the HVLP Paint Sprayers?
- Where can I obtain a copy of the instruction manual BLACK & DECKER HVLP Paint Sprayer, model # BDPH400?
- What kind of oil should be used to lubricate the check valve on the BLACK&DECKER Paint Sprayers?
- What information is available for the GG500 Glue Gun?
- Do other manufacturers tips fit our dual temperature craft iron?
- How do I remove and re-attach the blades from my SZ360 Powered Scissors?
- Does the Gecko Grip level adhere to surfaces?
- Can I connect two digital display units to one sensor?
- Is my Black & Decker laser level intended for outdoor usage?
Please sign in to leave a comment.