The BDL100S BullsEye Laser Level and Stud Finder is accurate to +/- 1/8" at 14 feet . The BDL200S Bullet Laser Level is accurate to +/- 1/8" at 10 feet. The BDL250S and BDL260S Stick Laser Levels are accurate to +/- 1/4" at 50 feet and can shoot up to 100 feet. The BDL300S 360° Auto Laser Level is accurate to +/- 1/4" at 20 feet, can shoot up to 30 foot radius. The BDL400S CROSSHAIR 90° Auto Leveling Laser is accurate to +/- 1/8" at 10 feet.
Articles in this section
- What is the accuracy of the Bulls Eye Laser Levels?
- What are the features and benefits of the Bullseye Laser Level and Stud Finder?
- What are some specifications of the BDL500S auto-leveling laser?
- What is the part number for the BDL310S strap?
- What are some specifications of the BDL190S laser?
- Does the BDL170 include adhesive strips to stick it to the wall?
- What is the frequency of the laser BDL310S?
- Where can I obtain a copy of the "Home Energy Repair Guide" included with the TLD100 Thermal Leak Detector?