The BDL100S BullsEye Laser Level and Stud Finder is accurate to +/- 1/8" at 14 feet . The BDL200S Bullet Laser Level is accurate to +/- 1/8" at 10 feet. The BDL250S and BDL260S Stick Laser Levels are accurate to +/- 1/4" at 50 feet and can shoot up to 100 feet. The BDL300S 360° Auto Laser Level is accurate to +/- 1/4" at 20 feet, can shoot up to 30 foot radius. The BDL400S CROSSHAIR 90° Auto Leveling Laser is accurate to +/- 1/8" at 10 feet.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?