The minimum pressure setting on the gauge for the ASI300 inflator is 10 PSI, the unit can not be set for less than 10 PSI.
Articles in this section
- My inflator will run but there's no pressure, what could be the problem?
- What is the minimum pressure setting that can be used on the ASI300 inflator?
- What is the accuracy rating of the pressure gauge on the ASI300 Inflator?
- What is the maximum pressure of the Black and Decker BDINF20C 20V MAX Inflator?
- What is the amp rate on the Air Station (ASI Series) inflators?
- Can Black & Decker inflators be used on a tire with a Presta Valve?
- What are the specifications of Black & Decker's new Air Station?
- Where are the nozzles stored in the package for my airstation ASI300?
- What steps can be taken if the chuck on my air compressor/inflator is difficult to fit over my tire valve?