An edging feature would require a larger guard and the larger guard diminishes some of the cutting performance of this trimmer. The edging feature was not added to this trimmer in order to get the maximum performance from the trimmer.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a manual for the 8206 Black and Decker String Trimmer?
- Why is the GH700 trimmer not feeding line properly?
- Why is the GH700 trimmer line trapped under the guard?
- What is the expected run time of a fully charged battery on the LST136 String Trimmer?
- What are the best practices for using a string trimmer?
- What are the charging instructions for the NST2118?
- What are some of the features and benefits of the BLACK+DECKER LST420?
- Is it normal to find oil on the shaft of a string trimmer?
- What lever can be used for the GH600 and ST7200 string trimmers?
- Are there winding instructions available for the 8200 series string trimmers?