The Bullseye Laser Level and Stud Finder will help you to "Get It Straight The First Time" Use the Bullseye Laser Level to hang pictures straight, build a deck, hang wallpaper or borders, grade landscaping, hang cabinets, or 100's of other household projects. The Bullseye Laser Level features the following: Laser line automatically levels Stud finder detects studs through walls up to 3/4" Rubber overmold provides comfort and grip when using hand held Hanging pin fastens unit to the wall for hands free convenience Target cones enhance visibility of line at long distances Uses a 9 volt battery (included) Total Visible Line Span of 16 - 20 feet (Line visibility varies with lighting conditions) Protective storage case protects the product during storage and transportation Click here to view a picture of the Bullseye Laser Level and Stud Finder.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?