There should be no problem associated with connecting your Simple Start BB7B to your vehicle, as the output voltage and delivered current by the unit are regulated to not harm your vehicle's on-board computer system. We do recommenddisconnecting the BB7B from your vehicleafter actually starting your vehicle, howeverthere wouldn't be a problem if you left it connected. Black & Decker has to print the liability statement to remain in accordance with product safety and liability. Please check with your vehicle manufacturer for compatibility measures related to BB7B usage.
Articles in this section
- What size Power Inverter, Transformer or Generator is needed to run my corded power tool?
- How can I look up a Canadian service center near me?
- Where can I find the plans for building a Lean-to-Shed, that were previously listed on the Black & Decker website?
- Quel est le temps de chargement du cultivateur sans fil CTL36?
- What is the charge time for the CTL36 Cordless Tiller?
- Even though Ive confirmed that I have the correct catalog/model number for my tool, why cant I seem to find it on the site?
- Why do I keep receiving a prompt to Verify My Address when the information Ive entered is correct?
- Where can I find the most up-to-date part numbers, parts pricing, and/or parts availability for my tool(s)?
- How do I find manuals, parts lists, and/or exploded views on DEWALT ServiceNET?
- Can the unit be submerged in salt water or fresh water?