We do not recommend using these chargers with generators or any DC power source, as stated in the manual. It is best to only use 120 volts AC with the units.
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't the fan start when I turn on my inverter?
- Where can I purchase an inverter that is 1000 Watts or higher?
- Why won't my multi-speed tool run on my inverter?
- Is the inline fuse (ANL) and fuse block necessary?
- Is it possible to connect an inverter to an existing wiring system?
- What is the recommended ambient air temperature to properly operate an inverter?
- Why is my inverter only putting out 95 VAC?
- Is it possible to connect an electrical circuit to my inverter for use?
- Can I use a generator to power my corded outdoor products?
- Can the one hour chargers be used on a generator or inverter?