The average number of charging cycles which can be expected from the battery is 300. Battery life is approximate and may vary depending upon factors including, but not limited to, charging conditions, battery maintenance, storage and environmental conditions.
Articles in this section
- What is the expected run time of a fully charged battery on the LST136 String Trimmer?
- What are the best practices for using a string trimmer?
- Is it normal to find oil on the shaft of a string trimmer?
- What is the lever part number for the BLACK + DECKER BESTA510 Grass Trimmer?
- Where is the lever located on the GH3000 String Trimmer?
- What is the AFS (Automatic Feed Spool) system? What benefits does it provide?
- Can I see a video on how to change the spool on my string trimmer?
- What is the approximate battery life in charging cycles for the LST1018 Lithium Ion String Trimmer?
- How do I rewind the spool for my auto-feed trimmer?
- What can I do if the lever on my string trimmer breaks, making line-feeding inoperable?