The lever is a wear part and will need to be replaced depending on frequency of use of your unit. Contact your nearest Black & Decker authorized service center by clicking here , or call Black & Decker's End-User Service Department toll-free at (800) 544-6986, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Eastern time.
Articles in this section
- Why is the GH700 trimmer not feeding line properly?
- Why is the GH700 trimmer line trapped under the guard?
- What is the expected run time of a fully charged battery on the LST136 String Trimmer?
- What are the best practices for using a string trimmer?
- What are some of the features and benefits of the BLACK+DECKER LST420?
- Is it normal to find oil on the shaft of a string trimmer?
- What lever can be used for the GH600 and ST7200 string trimmers?
- Are there winding instructions available for the 8200 series string trimmers?
- What is a B&D GL300 and what spool is used?
- Why is there no edging feature on the NST2036 string trimmer?