The lever is a wear part and will need to be replaced depending on frequency of use of your unit. Contact your nearest Black & Decker authorized service center by clicking here, or call Black & Decker's End-User Service Department toll-free at (800) 544-6986, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Eastern time.
Articles in this section
- What is the expected run time of a fully charged battery on the LST136 String Trimmer?
- What are the best practices for using a string trimmer?
- Is it normal to find oil on the shaft of a string trimmer?
- What is the lever part number for the BLACK + DECKER BESTA510 Grass Trimmer?
- Where is the lever located on the GH3000 String Trimmer?
- What is the AFS (Automatic Feed Spool) system? What benefits does it provide?
- How to change the spool on my string trimmer?
- What is the approximate battery life in charging cycles for the LST1018 Lithium Ion String Trimmer?
- How do I rewind the spool for my auto-feed trimmer?
- What can I do if the lever on my string trimmer breaks, making line-feeding inoperable?