The run time of the trimmer is 12-15 minutes per battery on a fully charged battery. Battery run time may vary depending upon factors including but not limited to charging conditions, battery maintenance, storage and environmental conditions.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a manual for the 8206 Black and Decker String Trimmer?
- Why is the GH700 trimmer line trapped under the guard?
- What is the expected run time of a fully charged battery on the LST136 String Trimmer?
- What are the best practices for using a string trimmer?
- What are the charging instructions for the NST2118?
- Is it normal to find oil on the shaft of a string trimmer?
- Are there winding instructions available for the 8200 series string trimmers?
- What is a B&D GL300 and what spool is used?
- Why is there no edging feature on the NST2036 string trimmer?
- What is the lever part number for the BLACK + DECKER BESTA510 Grass Trimmer?