Since the blower/vacuum is an electrical tool, we do not recommend using it in wet conditions or to clear snow. This tool should be used like any other electrical tool.
Articles in this section
- EPA Certificate of Conformity
- What are the air speed ratings on the Black & Decker blower/vacs and blowers?
- What is the CFM rating of the BV5000 at the end of the pipe in blower mode?
- Is it still okay to use a 100 foot 14 gauge cord with my type one, BV4000, and the pigtail cord installed under terms of the recall?
- My Blower/Vacuum will not run and is plugged into a functional power source?
- What could be causing a blower vacuum to overheat or lose suction in the vacuuming mode?
- What should I do if I have a BLACK & DECKER blower/vac, BV4000, type 1?
- Can I use my blower/vacuum in wet conditions or for light snow?
- What are the differences between the BLACK+DECKER BV5600, BV6000 and BV6600 blower vacuums?
- Are there any FAQs for the BLACK+DECKER BV5600, BV6000, and BV6600 Type 1 Recall?
Please sign in to leave a comment.