Yes, you can charge two 6 volt batteries on a 12 volt automotive battery charger so long as the batteries are wired in series and they are like sized batteries (i.e. the amp rate and capacity of the 6 volts batteries should be the same or similar).
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact for support with my BLACK+DECKER automotive product?
- Is there any information you can provide on custom installation of inverters?
- What can I do if the positive or negative clamp on my battery charger or jump starter is broken?
- What does the fault code on my battery charger mean?
- Why is there a mini-USB port on my Smart Scan?
- Can I charge two 6 volt batteries on a 12 volt automotive battery charger?
- What does the blinking green charging light on my jump starter, radio or spotlight indicate?
- Why don't my clamps exhibit any power when my jump starter is completely charged and I touch the clamps together?
- Why does the pressure gauge on the jump starter shoot up so high when inflating my tires with it?