This problem is easily corrected by ordering an O-ring, part number 5140001-99. To obtain this O-ring please call us at 800-544-6986 or visit your local BLACK+DECKER service center.
Articles in this section
- Can the ScumBuster be submerged in salt water or fresh water?
- Is there a time limit or depth limit to the submersion of the S600 and S700 ScumBusters?
- What is the steam temperature on the BDH1805SM and BDH1855SM?
- What is the life of one scrub pad for the ScumBuster scrubber?
- What is the amp rating of the BLACK&DECKER steam mops?
- The battery for the Scum Buster is not charging. I have placed the battery into the charger and the red light is on but the battery does not charge. What could be the problem?
- What replacement pads can I use with my PM1000 Power Mop?
- Attachments will not stay on the S300, S400, and S500 ScumBuster.
- MSDS for BDH400ASM and BDH410ASM scent cartridges
- What is the run time on the Black and Decker Scumbuster S700E?