The VP650 is designed to accept all 1/4" universal shank jig saw blades. These blades are available for a variety of material types. Reciprocating saw blades should not be used with this saw (VP650). Please refer to your instructional manual provided with your purchased product for additional information.
Articles in this section
- Rip Fence for BDEJS600C and BDEJS300C Jig Saw
- Is the table top on my table saw subject to rust?
- What is the thread size of the screw on the miter handle for the 7715 miter saw?
- How often should chain saws be oiled?
- BDCMTTS Arbor Size-What is the arbor size of the Matrix Trim Saw Attachment
- Is there a case available for my LP1000 Alligator Lopper?
- What kind of blades fit my Black and Decker jig saw?
- Why does my blade hit the kerf plate?
- How many cuts are expected for the LPS7000 Compact Saw with a fully charged battery?
- What type of chain is used with the pruning saw and what size file can I use to sharpen the chain?